Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Red Queen Casino terms and conditions for use. These terms and conditions apply to the use of Red Queen Casino. By placing a bet you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions or are under the age of 18 years, you may not use or access our website.
Red Queen Casino is part of a UK company named Easi Games Ltd - Registered Company No.02918984. We are licensed and regulated in the UK by the UK Gambling Commission. We hold a UK casino and fixed odds licence reference 000-026358-R-309563-001. Red Queen Casino pays gambling tax to the UK tax authorities at the applicable rate.
All transactions (deposits and withdrawals) that appear on you bank statement when playing Red Queen Casino, will clearly state that the transaction was with Easi Games Ltd.
- In playing the Red Queen Casino website, you are declaring to us that you are a minimum of 18 years of age. If the age limit for gambling in your Country is greater than 18 years, you declare that you are older than the minimum age in your jurisdiction. Minors are not permitted to play Red Queen Casino.
- Prior to playing, you should also be aware that in some countries taxes may be payable on your winnings. It is your responsibility to clarify the position locally with the applicable tax authorities to see whether you are liable to pay tax. If you are, it is solely your responsibility to ensure that you act accordingly.
- You must comply with the laws in force in the country or jurisdiction where you are located and/or resident. To participate in any Games, irrespective of where you are playing, you must be at least 18 years old. To play for real you must not live in a country where Internet gaming is prohibited.
- "Betting Rules" means the terms and conditions relating to the placing of bets on the Website;
- "Conditions" means these terms and conditions and the Betting Rules;
- "Service" means the online betting service and any other Service provided by us or on our behalf via the Website;
- "Users" means the users of the Website collectively;
- "User Information" means the details provided by you on registration; "we/our/us" means Easi Games Ltd T/A Red Queen Casino.
- "Website" means the website located at RedQueenCasino.com (.co.uk) or any subsequent URL which may replace it.
- "You" means a user of the Website.
- "RNG" means random number generator.
Use of the Service
- We will provide you with access to the Website and the Service in accordance with the Conditions.
- Any Player applying for an account must be at least 18 years old.
- Residents of the USA and Nigeria, or residents in jurisdictions that prohibit online gambling, cannot register as Players with Red Queen Casino.
- The Players of Red Queen Casino, agree to abide by these terms and conditions at all times and also confirm that they are;
- not acting in the interests of any third party.
- not utilizing funds originating from any criminal activity or activities.
- not utilizing bank accounts, debit cards, credit card(s) they are not authorised to use.
- not going to attempt to hack the website, or to alter its code in any way.
- not utilizing any means of effecting payment that isn't directly owned by the account holder.
- not using a Red Queen Casino account registered in someone else’s name.
- not going to take part, or organize any criminal actions against Red Queen Casino, its affiliates and its Players.
- In the event of a Player not respecting one or more of the rules as mentioned in 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3, Red Queen Casino will close the account and may confiscate the available funds.
- It is the responsibility of the Player to verify that when opening an account and conducting business with Red Queen Casino, they are not breaking any laws and are of legal age to gamble in their jurisdiction.
- You warrant, represent and undertake that the User Information which you are required to provide when you register as a User is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. You agree to notify us as soon as possible of any changes to the User Information, by amending your User Information online, by accessing the personal details section in the "My Account" area of the Website.
- You will be required to select a username and password during the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password and are fully responsible for all activities which occur under them during your use of the Service.
- You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your username or password, or any other breach of security of which you become aware and we may change and notify you of your new username and/or password.
- If a bet is placed using the username and password of a Player, it will be deemed to have been made by that Player and therefore to have been a valid bet.
- We reserve the right to decline any application from you to subscribe to the Service at our sole discretion and shall not be obliged to provide you with any reasons for so doing. In addition, we reserve the right to refund or withhold any balance on an account at our absolute discretion, if suspicion or evidence of manipulation of our financial system or of your or another customer's account arises, or if we have reasonable grounds for believing that you are using our service contrary to the purpose for which it was intended or committing any offence.
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or to use a false name, or a name that you are not authorised to use.
- If we become aware, or have reason to suspect that a transaction is suspicious and may involve money laundering or laundering of criminal, terrorist, or drugs proceeds, then we reserve the right to retain the amount of that transaction and any other transaction made by you and to report the transaction to the relevant regulatory authorities.
- To have an account with us, you may be asked to prove your identity. In this instance you will need to provide, a valid Passport or Driving licence, a Utility bill showing proof of residence, and/or a copy of the bank statement with transactions to Easigames clearly stated. Due to the great variation in other forms of Photo ID documentation, we may not be able to accept all forms of government issued ID other than those stated above. Failure to provide this documentation can result in the suspension of your account and withholding of any funds.
- We respect the User Information and undertake to comply with applicable UK Data Protection legislation from time to time in force.
- We confirm that any personal details which you provide to us (or which are available on public registers) from which we can identify you, are held in accordance with our Data Protection Registration Notification. When you use the Service, we consider the information you input as private. The information is kept on a secure server, protected from outside parties and only our authorised staff members who have a legitimate reason are granted access.
- It is our responsibility to maintain the integrity and availability of your personal information. We have therefore established technical and operational controls to prevent the loss, modification, or destruction of your personal information. The Service has been designed to minimise the risk of system failure and data loss. Back-up copies of essential information are taken regularly and facilities have been provided to ensure that the information can be recovered in the event of a disaster. Back-up arrangements are regularly tested to ensure that they meet the specific requirements of our business.
- We use the information only for the following purposes:
- processing your bets.
- for statistical purposes to improve the Website and the Service to you.
- to administer the Website and Service.
- to notify you of products, services, or special offers that may be of interest to you.
- You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail, or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not, consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999.
- In the event that you do not wish to receive promotional e-mails from us, please send an e-mail to [email protected].
- Acceptable Use (You)
- accept responsibility for any content, or material that you upload to, or transmit through the Service (including, but not limited to, your participation in any discussion forum).
- agree to use the Service only in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines, rules, or codes of conduct and not for any illegal purpose.
- agree not to upload or transmit through the Service any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, or worms.
- agree not to upload, or transmit through the Service, any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene, or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety.
- agree not to use the Service in a way that may cause the Service to be interrupted, damaged and rendered less efficient or impaired.
- agree not to use the Service in any manner, which violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm, or company (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy).
- agree not to attempt any unauthorised access to any part, or component of the Service.
- agree that in the event that you have any right, claim, or action against another User arising out of another User's use of the Service, then you will pursue such right, claim or action, only against that User and independently of and without recourse to us.
- Commercial use of our site and any of the Games is strictly forbidden. You are only allowed to place wagers on the Games for your own personal entertainment.
- You fully accept that all computer instructions and responses sent over the Internet to and from us and/or through use of the Software, will be binding on you.
- It is each customer's responsibility to check that the laws in their State/Country concerning betting, allow them to place wagers, prior to registration and/or placing a bet with Red Queen Casino.
- It is the responsibility of the player to keep track of winnings and report them to the proper authorities, if the player resides in a jurisdiction where those winnings are taxable.
- Our Rights (We reserve the right to:)
- deny or suspend your access to the Service, or any part of the Service, if your use of the Service, or that part, is deemed by us abusive, excessive, or against the interests of other users of the Service, or in breach of these Conditions.
- refuse to process a bet, or to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Service, or the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you, or any third party, for any refusal to place a bet, or for any modification to, or withdrawal of the Service, or the Website.
- Change the conditions from time to time. Red Queen will inform players a prior to any such changes to the terms of conditions. This will be done when a player signs into their account, in the notification centre where the player can see new amended terms and conditions. To continue using the site the player must accept these new conditions. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions, then you must immediately stop using the Service.
- refuse to place any content or material provided by you onto the Website in our sole discretion and to remove any content or material from the Website, once uploaded in our sole discretion.
- Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or Service on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or Service available on such external sites or resources.
- Basis of Games
Virtual Soccer, Virtual World Cup, Virtual Champions, Virtual Euros, Virtual Legends, Virtual African Cup, Virtual Euro Legends, Touchdown and Virtual Rugby are all virtual football games. There is no relationship with actual teams, games, dates and seasons. Any such relationship is purely coincidental. The results of all games are calculated using a random number generator which has been approved by the UK Gambling commission. The randomness of the numbers generated by the RNG has been verified by NMI testing labs an internationally respected software testing house.
By playing the games, you fully accept and agree that the random number generator software will determine the outcome of the Games.
If we mistakenly credit your Member Account with winnings that do not belong to you, whether due to a technical error in the pay-tables, or human error or otherwise, the amount will remain the property of us and the amount will be deducted from your Member Account. If you have withdrawn funds that do not belong to you, prior to us becoming aware of the error, the mistakenly paid amount will (without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available at law) constitute a debt owed by you to us. In the event of an incorrect crediting, you are obliged to notify us immediately via e-mail.
- Betting Rules - Conditions and Acceptance
The following Rules will apply to all bets accepted via our Internet site.
When entering the site it is your responsibility to check that you are playing the game 'for real' or playing the game 'for fun'. Red Queen Casino will not negotiate with anybody claiming to have been playing in the wrong section. All bets will stand as placed whether they win or lose.
By placing any further wagers with Red Queen Casino, the player accepts the results of any previous wager. As such (at Red Queen Casino discretion) the results of the previous wager are no longer in dispute and no refunds, or other adjustment, will be granted. If you should feel the result of any Red Queen Casino game(s) is unfair, or incorrect, you should contact Red Queen Casino immediately and report the incident.
If any sums are mistakenly credited to your account, through either an error on the part of Red Queen Casino, or yourself, it shall be up to you to point this out. Failure to do so will void any subsequent bets, or wins, enabled, or caused by this error, either directly or indirectly. In such an event Red Queen Casino reserves the right to take the necessary action to ensure that both parties are returned to the same position financially, as that held immediately prior to the error being made.
- Stakes and Maximum Payments
All minimum and maximum stakes for a game are specified in the game loading page and within the game itself and players should make themselves aware of these limits.
Red Queen Casino reserves the right to increase, or decrease, any and all of its min/max stake limits, at any time without notification.
At our discretion, we reserve the right to limit to the following maximum payments, which apply to any one customer, in respect of any 24 hour betting period, even when by taking a price, the level of potential winnings exceeds these amounts.
£25,000 to any one person in any 24 hour period on any combination of games.
£10,000 on any one bet.
- Deposits & Withdrawals
There is a minimum deposit of £10 and a minimum withdrawal of £10.
The current maximum daily withdrawal limit at Red Queen Casino is £3000 (or currency equivalent).
Red Queen Casino also reserves the right to charge a transaction fee for credit card deposits, the fee will be clearly stated when a deposit is made. Please see the banking section for further details of any changes.
- Complaints procedure
Customers are urged to send complaints via email to [email protected] or live chat upon experiencing any issues or problems. The 3 step complaints procedure is then initiated.
- Step 1: A customer service agent of Easigames will make contact with the customer to attempt to resolve the complaint. In all cases Step 1 will be resolved by verbal agreement between both parties. If the customer is not satisfied by this outcome, the customer will be notified that they have the right to escalate to step 2 and step 3.
- Step 2: Where the procedure set out in Step 1 is unsuccessful or the matter requires further investigation, Easigames will schedule a full investigation of the complaint to be carried out by a senior manager. After consideration of a report about the complaint and investigation Easigames will: make a preliminary decision on the matter in dispute between the customer and Easigames; and give written notice of that decision and the reasons for it, to the customer. If the customer is not satisfied by this outcome, the customer will be notified that they have the right to escalate to step 3.
- Step 3: If the customer is not satisfied with the outcome in step 2, and their complaint is a gambling dispute then they will be entitled to refer their complaint to the Independent Betting Adjudication Service ("IBAS") via www.ibas-uk.com, whose decision Easigames will agree to be bound by. IBAS, our nominated ADR, provide a free-of-charge service and rules on complaints about betting and gaming transactions but it does not deal with service related problems.
- Other Conditions
There is no guarantee that the Service will never be faulty. We will correct reported faults as soon as we reasonably can. If a fault occurs, you should report the fault by e-mail, telephone, or in writing to Customer Support.
We cannot guarantee that files are free from computer viruses. It is the player's responsibility to protect their own system and have in place the ability to reinstall any data or programs lost due to a virus.
In exceptional circumstances it may prove necessary to temporarily suspend the whole or any part of the Service, at our sole discretion. We will attempt to give you as much notice as is reasonably practicable, but shall not be obliged too. We will restore the Service as soon as is possible after suspension. We shall not be liable to you for any loss that you may incur as a result of such suspension or delay.
If anyone makes, or threatens to make, any claim, or issue legal proceedings against you relating to your use of the Content or the Service, you must advise us immediately and you will, at our request, immediately stop the act, or acts complained of. You must confirm the details of the claim(s) in writing if we request you to do so.
Promotional amounts, when credited to accounts, are to be used solely to make wagers. They are not available to be withdrawn and we reserve the right to reclaim them if the system is abused, or you do not use them to play the games during the promotional period.
We accept no liability for failure of the system because of something beyond our reasonable control, technical failure, lightning, flood, or exceptionally severe weather, fire or explosion, civil disorder, war (whether declared or not), or operations, natural or local emergency, any action by government, or other competent authority, or industrial dispute of any kind (including those involving our employees).
- Affliliates are bound to the Affiliate Terms and conditions that are regularly updated. For the latest version please contact [email protected].
- Affiliate deals are at the discretion of Red Queen Casino.